Spaghetti Pizzaiola is one of my favorite top five pasta dishes ever. It uses a few simple quality ingredients and takes no time to put together. It’s a quicker version of the traditional stuff which can take hours to prepare. This Spaghetti Pizzaiola recipe is seriously tasty stuff.
If you, like me enjoy a good bowl of pasta (mine has to be gluten free though), then you’ll definitely enjoy trying out this outragiously tasty Spaghetti Pizzaiola. It’s full of lovely flavors and the capers and red wine just take it to a whole new different dimension.
Give this Spaghetti Pizzaiola Recipe a go and let me know what you think.
- 1.1 Ib. Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 780g Crushed Tomatoes
- 1-2 tbsp. Capers
- 1-2 tbsp. Fresh Wild Magic Basil
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 3-4 Portions Spaghetti
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add the ground and garlic powder and stir over medium heat until the beef is nice and brown. Break up the meat as it cooks.
- Add tomatoes, the capers, basil, and red wine. Season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and is not too watery.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the cooking instructions on the package (al dente is always proper).
- Drain the pasta, add the meat sauce and toss together to mix. Serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese. Enjoy your plate of Spaghetti Pizzaiola!
If you’re interested in learning or finding out more about the history of pasta, the International Pasta Organisation (IPO) is really good free resource. IPO is a non-profit organisation whose main objective is to increase pasta awareness and share really interesting facts about pasta.
You might also like:
Get Exclusive Access To Free Templates!